Drones offer a unique perspective to mining exploration and exploitation. Drones can facilitate short and long-term project management, while monitoring progress and tracking goals. Sensor arrays offer valuable insight to the health and status of an area, to aid in important decision making.
Below are some case studies of specific projects our teams have completed in the industry.
Mining Exploration Benefits
- Short and long-term planning
- Thermal hot spot detection for water inflows
- Surface Modeling
- Numerous sensor configurations, including: EO (optical), LiDAR, thermal, and NDVI.
- Stockpile and Volume Measurements
- Asset Monitoring and Tracking